GRACO FIELDLAZER S90 | TECHNICAL SUPPORT
1. Disconnect the cable from the circuit board on the unit.
2.1 Remove the reservoir from the frame
2.2 Remove the screws from the reservoir pump housing.
3. Remove the motor cables from the pump.
4. Afterwards, disconnect the paint hose from the pump.
5. Disconnect the motor mount from the reservoir.
6.1 Remove the old pump from the motor mount
6.2 Attach the new pump to the motor mount.
7. Attach the motor mount with the new pump to the reservoir.
8. Attach the engine mount to the reservoir via the tensioning strap.
9. Next, make sure the motor is securely tightened to the reservoir.
10. Reattach the motor cables.
11. Reconnect the frame of the pump housing around the motor.
12.1 Place the reservoir back on the frame
12.2 Attach the remaining cables to the reservoir.
REPLACE CIRCUIT BOARD
1. Remove the battery cover from the frame.
2. Disconnect the battery.
3. Disconnect the cables on the circuit board from the battery cover.
4. Then unscrew the circuit board from the battery cover.
5. Then place the new circuit board on the battery cover.
6. Attach the circuit board back to the battery
7. Finally, attach the battery cover back to the frame.
1. Unscrew the battery cover from the frame.
2. Disconnect the battery and remove it from the frame.
3. Then attach the new battery to the frame.
4. Finally, attach the battery cover back to the frame.
REPLACE PUSH BUTTON
1. Disconnect the push button from the circuit board.
2. Remove the push button from the frame.
3. Insert the new push button and attach it back to the frame.
4. Then tighten it properly and connect the push button back to the circuit board.
REPLACE GUN HOLDER + FILTER
1. Unscrew the filter tube from the spray gun.
2. Remove the gun holder from the spray gun.
3. Attach the new holder to the spray gun.
4. Finally, insert the new filter and screw it tightly onto the spray gun.