Orders are usually delivered within 48 hours, exceptions are possible.
As soon as your order is ready for delivery you will receive an e-mail from the parcel service DPD. They will inform you further about the status and delivery via e-mail.
Did you not receive an email? Check your spam mailbox.
Still haven't received an e-mail? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will sort it out for you.
Were you not present when the order was delivered?
DPD always leaves a message in your mailbox with further instructions on it.
If you did not receive this, please send an email to email@example.com stating your order number and what went wrong.
Orders are delivered within 10 business days.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, orders are picked up by the GLS distribution service. They will inform you about the delivery. Be sure to keep an eye on your mailbox (including your spam) because the info happens by email!
You will receive a mail from GLS asking when delivery can be made (date and time window). There will be no call from the driver upon delivery.
You will receive an email from GLS with more information about the delivery. Using a track and trace code, you can see the date of delivery.
The driver will not call you upon delivery.
Unfortunately it is not (yet) possible to get the same conditions as in Belgium.
Were you not present when the order was presented?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and what went wrong.
Is something going wrong?
Send an email to email@example.com stating your order number and what is wrong.
Then we will find out for you.
Sometimes it may take a while before you get an answer but then we are busy sorting this out together with GLS.
Be sure to report this to the driver so a note can be made and take pictures.
Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, the pictures and what was damaged. Then we will contact you how we handle this, it depends on each carrier.
You can pick up your order. This option can be checked when placing the order under the "delivery" tab.
Please note! Collection is only possible on Mondays and Fridays.
Monday 08:00-12:00 13:00-16:00
Friday 08:00-12:00 13:00-14:00
It is important to register on our website.
This will calculate the correct transportation costs.
In your account you can adjust and find many things:
- My account: here you can change the billing address and your account information (email address and password).
- My orders: open and history of orders.
- My addresses: all delivery addresses, you can change or delete them.
- My offer: overview of your requested offers. By clicking on the line your quote will become visible and you can download it as a PDF.
- My invoices: history of all your invoices.
- My employees: here you find all contacts, which you can modify and delete. You can also create a new contact.
REMEMBER, there can only be 1 login per club, municipality, distributor,... .
Best that a general mail address is used here (info@....). Please share this information if more than one person needs access to this account. Expo-Line cannot view data, only reset the account.
- Click the "My Account" button in the upper right.
- Then click on "New to Expo-Line", "Continue".
- Fill in the requested details.
- You are ordering for your soccer club or town council, please enter the name of your club.
- At the bottom you enter a username and password.
- After we have checked your data, you will receive a confirmation from us. From then on you can place orders as a professional customer. The activation can take a while (max. 2 working days) because we check every request.
- Check that you have the correct login information, you can also request a new password if you have lost it.
- When logging in on a tablet or cell phone, it usually defaults to the 1st letter as the capital letter, turn this option off.
- Does it not work on a tablet or cell phone? Try once via a laptop or desktop.
- Try another browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari,...)
Should it still not work after these steps, send an email to email@example.com. Include what account it is about, what mail address you are logging in with and what is going wrong.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which account it is about and the email address you are using. We will reset the account for you.
If you want to change your data, simply go to my account.
If you want to change the data of your billing address or of your club or association, please let us know what has to be changed. We will do this for you. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Then we will do the necessary.
E-mail address, telephone number and delivery address can always be changed after placing the order.
If you want to delete your Expo-Line.com account, please let us know by e-mail.
We like it when you tell us why you want to stop. This way we can improve our services.
Please note that all stored data, such as order histories, will be lost. This data cannot be recovered by Expo-Line after deregistration.
On the homepage you can subscribe to our newsletter on the right, at the bottom.
You can easily request an offer through the website.
- Log in to your account or register.
- Go to the desired item and click 'Add to offer' under price.
- If you would like to add another item, click on 'Continue shopping', when you have finished click on 'View quote'.
- After this you will go to 'My quote' -> 'Request quote' in your account and you can download the PDF file if you wish.
Is the offer agreed to? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the quotation number. Also include the correct address for delivery and a contact person (name, mailing address and cell phone number).
In the near future, we will make sure that you can approve the quote in your account so that it will be converted into an order.
Don't have an account yet?
Create your account here.
Do you have an account?
Sign in here.
- Log in to your account and place your desired items in your shopping cart.
- Click on "Order", check your billing information, delivery information and associate.
If you can't choose a collaborator it means that not all fields are filled in or no collaborator is known. A red will be highlighted and here you can create/change an employee. The employee is the person for delivery. Then you have to go back to the shopping cart.
- Payment method: choose "Invoice".
- Check all data again if they are correct.
- Click the 2 conditions at the bottom of the page and confirm your order.
- Your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you would like more info about the ordering process, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Ordering by phone or mail?
This is possible, an administration fee of 18,00€ ex. VAT will be charged.
For online orders this fee is not charged.
You can have your order delivered to an address other than the billing address.
During the ordering process you have a "Delivery" tab.
Here you can retrieve all entered addresses for delivery, enter a new address or choose to pick up the order in Tessenderlo.
You can enter this during the ordering process at the 'Overview' tab - 'Enter your purchase order number here'.
You cannot enter this online (yet).
Place your order online and send the order confirmation along with a photo/scan of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to your order.
It is not possible to modify the placed order if it has already been shipped.
What can I do?
As long as your order has not shipped yet, you can send an email to email@example.com stating your order number and what you wish to change. Additional costs may be charged for this.
Change contact person or delivery address?
This is possible as long as the order hasn't left yet, but extra administration costs will be charged for this.
Has the order already left?
Then we can unfortunately do little at that time but you can always return within the return period.
Our payment term is 30 days invoice date.
The bank details can be found on the quotation, order and invoice.
In your account under 'My invoices' you will find history of invoices made. You can download your invoice here.
Is your invoice not there? Then it still has to be made.
The money will be refunded to your account within a week.
Our prices listed on the website do not include VAT. The VAT is calculated in the shopping basket.
Parcel service DPD
Small orders (parts lining carriage, footballs, accessories,...)
- BE + NL: 12,40€ ex VAT
- FR: 19,00€ ex VAT
GLS distribution service
Cans and IBC box lining paint, lining equipment, pallet powder,....
- 0 to 580 kg: 55.00€ ex VAT
- 580 to 1000 kg: 95,00€ ex VAT
- + 1000 kg: 250,00€ ex VAT
Direct shipment from supplier
Goals, dugouts, parts goals,....
The price depends on each region, the price is correctly calculated in the shopping cart when you are logged in.
Own transportation from Expo-Line is possible but it depends on the items ordered. We will inform you of this personally.
Anyone who is a member of an association or municipality/city. Feel free to create a username and password. That way we can link your name to that of your association.
- Click on the top right hand side of the page on the "My Account" button.
- Then click on "New to Expo-Line", "Continue"
- Fill in the requested details.
- If you are ordering for your soccer club or town council, please enter the name of your club.
- At the bottom you enter a username and password.
After we have checked your data, you will receive a confirmation from us. From then on you can place orders as a professional customer. The activation can take a while (max. 2 working days) because we check every request.
You can return your package free of charge up to 14 days after purchase.
To do so, your purchase must still be in its original condition. So do not remove the product from its packaging and leave all labels and tags attached.
Unfortunately we cannot take back items that are no longer in their original packaging.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the reason for return. Then we will contact you about how to handle this, this depends on the carrier.
Through our new landing page, created specifically for our robots, you can submit an offer request.
You will then be contacted by our representatives to schedule a demo appointment.
Click here to submit a demo request.
Click here for the usage chart of our Robot Line Marker.
The 'Performance' paints are specially made for our customers with a Robot Line marker.
This new product line of line marking paints excel in their performance, hence the name 'Performance'. In fact, they are high performance products.
The high efficiency translates into the fact that these products still have the same high whiteness on the field, as one is used to from Expo-Line products in the first place. But thanks to the advent of robots, we now manage to achieve this high whiteness with a greatly reduced volume.